Radflek - Radiator Heat Reflectors
Radflek Radiator Reflectors save you money on your heating bills, and warms your rooms quicker.
Recommended by the Energy Saving Trust, Radflek reflects the heat from your the back of your radiators into the room, reducing heat transfer through the wall to the street outside.
It's a revolutionary energy saving radiator reflector foil that reflects 95% of the wasted heat energy. It's the most effective radiator heat reflector on the market.
These radiator heat reflectors are easy to install behind wall mounted radiators, no need to remove radiators, nothing to stick on the wall. No technical skills or special tools required - just a pair of scissors and a tape measure!
Simply hang Radflek down the back of your wall mounted radiator, and it will reflect the heat back into the room.
BBA and Ofgem approved. Recommended by the Energy Saving Trust.
- Cheap and easy way to save money (can pay for itself within a year)
- Improve your energy saving and cut your heating bills
- Heat loss reduced by 45%
- Quick & easy to fit
- No DIY skills needed
- No sticking to the wall
- No radiator removal
How it works
Radflek radiator reflector foil is a laminated aluminium foil with a long lasting coating that prevents oxidation and preserves its high reflectivity. With Radflek, less energy is needed to heat the room to your desired temperature and so your energy bills will be less.
Radflek is at least 23% more efficient than any saw-toothed reflector and will pay for itself in about a year. Radflek maintains its reflectivity for years, whilst kitchen foil degrades very quickly.
Which Radflek pack size do you need?
As a guide:
- the 3 sheet pack is enough for 3 to 6 radiators, it contains 3 sheets, 12 clips, 2 Radstik strips.
- the 5 sheet back for 5 to 10 radiators, it contains 5 sheets, 20 clips, 4 Radstik strips.
We strongly recommended that you measure your radiators prior to purchase to ensure you buy the correct pack size.
All packs contain everything required for wall mounted radiators including; Radflek sheets, clips, Radstik tape and instructions.
Each sheet of Radflek is 120cm x 60cm
Radstik is included but not required for installation. Radstik is used to enlarge a Radflek sheet where the distance between the radiator wall brackets is greater than 120cm, or to combine off cuts.
How to install Radflek Radiator Reflectors
Designed with ease of use in mind. No need for removal of radiators, professional installers, or any sticking to the wall – Radflek just hangs from the wall brackets behind the radiator. Disappears from view once installed. Installation is quick and simple, only taking minutes - anyone can do it!
Radflek is designed to hang behind radiators, so that there is a small air gap either side of the Radflek sheet.
No major maintenance required - just occasional dusting to maintain best reflectivity.
Quick Installation Guide
- Measure between radiator brackets
- Cut the foil to fit
- Fold the top of the foil and slide on the Radklips, rol the foil at least once around the clips to secure
- Hang the Radklips on the wall brackets
Full instructions for installation of either wall mounted or floor mounted radiators installation can be downloaded below:
- Instructions for wall mounted radiators (pdf)
- Instructions for floor mounted radiators (pdf) - for this type of radiator you will also need Radhooks (not included in the pack). Radhooks are used for a standard installation of Radflek behind a floor mounted radiator, please contact us for further details.
For low mounted radiator brackets, close together radiator brackets, floor mounted radiators, curved radiators or extra-long radiators please contact us for installation solutions.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£27.00 (inc VAT) £22.50 (ex VAT)
£35.00 (inc VAT) £29.17 (ex VAT)
£528.00 (inc VAT) £440.00 (ex VAT)
£17.00 (inc VAT) £14.17 (ex VAT)