Caframo - Ecofan 806 BelAir Low Temperature Gas Stove Fan
Gas Stove Fan - Feel the heat faster and use less fuel with a gas stove top fan.
The Caframo Ecofan® 806 BelAir is a heat powered fan designed to circulate the warm air created by the lower stove top temperatures found on many Gas, Pellet or Contemporary Stoves, i.e. those with normal surface operating temperatures of between 75°C and 200°C. These fans do not use batteries or mains power. They help heat up the room more quickly and efficiently. You'll use less fuel and feel more comfortable with one of these stove top fans.
- Base Plate 162x61mm (6.4x2.4”).
- Height 241mm (9.5”) from base to top of blade - This is the maximum height.
- Blade diameter 232mm (9”).
- Increases your thermal comfort
- No operating costs
- Cuts fuel costs
- Safe & very quiet
- 2 Year Warranty
These Caframo/Calfire ecofans can reduce fuel usage by an average of 14%. (Independently tested by University of Waterloo, Canada.)
The Ecofan 806 BelAir is a Gas stove fan or for use on other lower temperate stoves like Pellet or Contemporary Stoves. If you are looking for a fan suitable for a wood or multi-fuel stove then please look at the two suitable fans below:
For smaller rooms choose the Ultair 810, it moves up to 125 cubic feet of air per minute, saving you 14% on fuel.
For larger rooms choose the Airmax 812, it moves more air, up to 175 cubic feet per minute, saving you 18% on fuel.
Why Buy a Genuine Caframo Ecofan from us:
- The Caframo Ecofan is a heat-powered fan designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood or speciality stove. Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption.
- Costs nothing to run… Using the heat from the stove, the Ecofan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air. No cables, plugs or batteries are required.
- Test results using AMCA testing standards prove that most air flow claims made by other stove top fan manufacturers are much lower than publicised, some by as much as 45%.
- Ecofans last longer because they are made in Canada, utilise a superior design that operates more efficiently and effectively than 4 or 5 blade models and, is the only fan with a user serviceable replacement motor.
- More Ecofans have been sold than all other stove top fans combined. Caframo invented the fan and have two decades of experience perfecting it. This means low failures and high customer satisfaction.
- Sold with 2 year warranty.
- Fully CE compliant…. None of the Chinese copy stove fans meet this approval despite what is printed on the boxes or their importers claims.
Genuine Caframo 806 BelAir Ecofan
- Moves up to 140 CFM (cubic feet of air per minute).
- Designed for lower stove top temperatures like modern gas, wood and pellet stoves, or Aga range cookers.
- This Ecofan out performs the 800, 810 and 812 Ecofans in it's operating temperature range,
- Operating temperature 75-200°C.
Dimensions: Base Plate 162x61mm (6.4x2.4”). Height 241mm (9.5”) from base to top of casting, excluding handle. Blade diameter 232mm (9”).
Warranties & Refurbishments
Warranties - All Ecofans (800 Original/810 Ultrair/812 Airmax/806 BelAir) are warranted to be free from any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
Should an Ecofan become defective or fail to operate under normal conditions within this 2 year period, you must in the first instance email firstname.lastname@example.org advising which model you have; the serial number of your unit (found on the underside of the top casting); when and from where you purchased the item and details of the fault you are experiencing.
If subsequently instructed to return the item then this should be sent, with a copy of the warranty notification email and a copy of the original invoice or cash register slip, to the UK Ecofan distributor Calfire Spareline Ltd at the following address:
Calfire Spareline Ltd
Please note that you must email email@example.com before returning any Ecofan to them.
If a fault is discovered with your Ecofan we will reimburse you for the carriage paid to return to Calfire up to a value of £5.
Refurbishments - Should the unit fail after the warranty period a full refurbishment service is available. Send your fan to the UK distributors Calfire at the following address:
Calfire Spareline Ltd
Once received Calfire will produce a refurbishment report and quotation and forward this to you by email or post. If you are happy with the quotation you will be asked to provide your payment details and your Ecofan will then be refurbished. The fan will be tested prior to being returned.
Occasionally units that have been subjected to extreme heat will be beyond repair.
Should you decide not to proceed with the repair, or the fan is beyond repair, a small postage charge will be requested to pay for the fans return or the fan will be disposed of.
Refurbished units are covered for a full 1 year from the date you receive them back.
The refurbished unit warranty conditions are the same as for new units.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£110.00 (inc VAT) £91.67 (ex VAT)
£80.00 (inc VAT) £66.67 (ex VAT)
£60.00 (inc VAT) £50.00 (ex VAT)
£19.96 (inc VAT) £16.63 (ex VAT)