Baavet - Wool Duvets
Best wool duvet from the rolling hills of Wales and England. Made in the UK from organic Welsh sheep's wool.
We also have a choice of certified organic duvets from the same manufacturer.
Free economy shipping to mainland UK addresses.
- Dustmite resistant
- Temperature regulating
- 100% Welsh Wool Filling
- 100% high quality Egyptian cotton outer
- Machine washable on a wool cycle.
- Single - 135cm x 200cm
- Double - 200cm x 200cm
- King size - 225cm x 220cm
- Superking - 260cm x 220cm
- Super Light Weight: A new addition to the Baavet range, this is an even lighter duvet than the standard light weight, with a filling of approx 200gms of wool per m2. Similar to 2-4 tog rating.
- Light Weight: 2-3 Season - A lighter weight duvet suitable for the spring, summer, and autumn. Similar to 4-8 tog rating.
- Medium Weight: 3-4 Season - A versatile wool duvet ideal for the cooler spring, autumn and winter months. Similar to 8-12 tog rating.
- Winter Weight: Suitable only for the colder months of the year, or for those who prefer to sleep under a heavier duvet. It may be too warm for most people throughout the rest of the year. Similar to 13+ tog rating.
Read : We are all quite Baa-rmy for Baavet here, everyone working at the Celtic HQ has one at home. We really think that Baavet offer the best wool duvet on the market and we can't speak highly enough about them and all the benefits they come with. We wrote an article about all the fab benefits of the pillows, mattress protectors and the duvets here!
Please note We are unable to accept these products for return if they have been used for any period of time for sanitary & hygiene reasons. Goods are not supplied on a trial basis.