Baavet - Wool Duvets
Baavet Duvet - Best Wool Duvets
15% Baavet Discount - April Sale, starts 1st April ends 30th April 2018. Discount applied at checkout.
The finest natural wool duvets and pillows from the rolling hills of Wales and England. Made in the UK from organic Welsh sheep's wool.
Free economy shipping to mainland UK addresses.
- Dustmite resistant
- Temperature regulating
- 100% Welsh Wool Filling
- 100% high quality Egyptian cotton outer
- Machine washable on a wool cycle.
- Single - 135cm x 200cm
- Double - 200cm x 200cm
- King size - 225cm x 220cm
- Superking - 260cm x 220cm
- Light Weight: 2-3 Season - A lighter weight duvet suitable for the spring, summer, and autumn. Similar to 4-8 tog rating.
- Medium Weight: 3-4 Season - A versatile wool duvet ideal for the cooler spring, autumn and winter months. Similar to 8-12 tog rating.
- Winter Weight: Suitable only for the colder months of the year, or for those who prefer to sleep under a heavier duvet. It may be too warm for most people throughout the rest of the year. Similar to 13+ tog rating.
Read : We are all quite Baa-rmy for Baavet here, everyone working at the Celtic HQ has one at home. We can't speak highly enough about their duvets and all the benefits they come with. We wrote an article about all the fab benefits of the pillows, mattress protectors and the duvets here!
Customers also viewed
£93.00 (inc VAT) £77.50 (ex VAT)
£49.00 (inc VAT) £40.83 (ex VAT)
£24.00 (inc VAT) £20.00 (ex VAT)
£39.00 (inc VAT) £32.50 (ex VAT)