Baavet - Wool Duvets
Prices include VAT
Baavet Duvet - Best Wool Duvets
The finest natural wool duvets and pillows from the rolling hills of Wales and England. Made in the UK from Welsh sheep's wool.
Free economy shipping to mainland UK addresses.
- Dustmite resistant
- Temperature regulating
- 100% Welsh Wool Filling
- 100% high quality Egyptian cotton outer
- Machine washable on a wool cycle.
- Single - 135cm x 200cm
- Double - 200cm x 200cm
- King size - 225cm x 220cm
- Superking - 260cm x 220cm
- Light Weight: 2-3 Season - A lighter weight duvet suitable for the spring, summer, and autumn. Similar to 4-8 tog rating.
- Medium Weight: 3-4 Season - A versatile wool duvet ideal for the cooler spring, autumn and winter months. Similar to 8-12 tog rating.
- Winter Weight: Suitable only for the colder months of the year, or for those who prefer to sleep under a heavier duvet. It may be too warm for most people throughout the rest of the year. Similar to 13+ tog rating.
Read Why we're Baa-rmy for Baavet! (links to our blog)