Baavet - Organic Wool Duvets
I AM ORGANIC duvets are a great addition to any home. If your looking for a totally organic wool duvet, look no further. The 'I am organic' duvets are Made by the same British company that makes the Baavet duvet, however this duvet carries full organic certification for both the wool and the cotton outer.
Sheeps Wool is an amazing fibre to use for filling Duvets. Unlike other fillings, it is naturally resistant to dustmites, it is hypoallergenic, breathable, moisture wicking and temperature regulating. Add to that the, closely woven, organic cotton cambric fabric outer and you have a luxurious duvet, designed for a perfect nights sleep.
Baavet Organic Duvets are a great option for asthma and eczema sufferers; and the perfect solution for any one with overheating problems.
Free economy delivery to mainland UK addresses.
100% Organic Wool Duvet
British Wool Duvet
This range of pure wool duvets are made using wool sourced from Soil Association certified farms in North Wales on the Lleyn Peninsula and near Corwen. In these areas the farmers rear their sheep according to the Soil Association Organic practices. The wool is traceable back to the farms.
The wool in these duvets is 100% wool. Baavet don't bond their wool to polymers nor do they use a polypropylene inter-liner (as is the case with some "wool" duvets).
The entire manufacturing process from carding the wool to packaging is done in Britain. Baavet don't use harmful chemicals to clean the wool.
100% Organic Cotton Cover
The wool is enclosed in a high quality closely woven organic cotton cambric fabric. The wool never comes into contact with your skin. The cotton carries a GOTS certification, the Global Organic Textile Standard. This textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria is backed up by independent certification of the entire textile chain.
- Naturally anti bacterial and dust mite resistant
- Naturally hypoallergenic
- Organic bedding is ideal for eczema and asthma sufferers
- Moisture Wicking
- It will regulate body temperature in bed
- Naturally flame retardant
- Organic wool duvets and bedding are sustainable and eco friendly
- 100% wool from Soil Association Organic British farms.
- GOTS certified cotton outer
Duvet Sizes and Weights
- Single - 135cm x 200cm
- Double - 200cm x 200cm
- King size - 225cm x 220cm
- Superking - 260cm x 220cm
Weights (tog rating)
- Light Weight: 2-3 Season - A lighter weight duvet suitable for the spring, summer, and autumn. 300-350gms of wool per m2 - Similar to 4-8 tog rating.
- Medium Weight: 3-4 Season - A versatile wool duvet ideal for the cooler spring, autumn and winter months. 400-450gms of wool per m2 - Similar to 8-12 tog rating.
- Winter Weight: Suitable only for the colder months of the year, or for those who prefer to sleep under a heavier duvet. It may be too warm for most people throughout the rest of the year. 500-550gms of wool per m2 - Similar to 13+ tog rating.
Cleaning Your Baavet Wool Duvet
Wool is a naturally self-cleaning fibre that actively repels dust mites, mould spores, and bacteria. Your Baavet wool duvet does not need washing unless visibly soiled.
Your Baavet wool duvet will benefit greatly from being outside on a sunny day as UV light is a natural cleaner, we recommend you try to air your Baavet at least once a year.
If your Baavet becomes visibly soiled then spot wash smaller stains. If a spot wash is not practical then you can wash your Baavet, with care. Wool will shrink if it is washed too aggressively or if subject to anything more than warm water so use a very delicate wash at low temperature. Spin and then hang to dry away from direct heat.
Complete the look
Why not treat yourself to a wool filled pillow from Baavet and guarantee yourself a cosy nights sleep.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£100.99 (inc VAT) £84.16 (ex VAT)
£36.00 (inc VAT) £30.00 (ex VAT)
£91.00 (inc VAT) £75.83 (ex VAT)
£27.00 (inc VAT) £22.50 (ex VAT)