Caframo - Ecofan 810 Ultrair Wood-Stove-Fan
Feel the heat faster and use less fuel with stove top fans.
These genuine Caframo/Calfire Ecofans are heat-powered ecofans designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood or gas stove. They help heat up the room more quickly and efficiently. You'll use less fuel and feel more comfortable with one of these stove top fans. They're ideal for woodburners and multi-fuel burners.
- Base Plate 121x76mm (4.75x3”).
- Height 222mm (8.75”) from base to top of casting, excluding handle - This is the maximum height.
- Blade diameter 206mm (8”).
Must be installed onto a flat surface. Please ensure that there is sufficient space on the burner, please take consideration of the blades rotation when measuring.
- Increases your thermal comfort
- No operating costs
- Cuts fuel costs
- Safe & very quiet
- 2 Year Warranty
These Caframo/Calfire ecofans can reduce fuel usage by an average of 14%. (Independently tested by University of Waterloo, Canada.)
For smaller rooms choose the Ultrair 810, it moves up to 125 cubic feet of air per minute, saving you 14% on fuel.
For larger rooms choose the Airmax 812, it moves more air, up to 175 cubic feet per minute, saving you 18% on fuel.
The Ecofan 810 is designed to be used on freestanding stoves with normal surface temperatures on 100°C - 345°C. Temperatures above 345°C may damage your Ecofan. Relocate your Ecofan to a cooler spot on your stove if the surface temperature exceeds 345°C. Good wood stove practice includes using a stove thermometer.
- Ensure the Ecofan handle is upright before placing on the stove.
- While in use, the base of the Ecofan is very hot, when repositioning always use the handle.
Getting the Most From Your Ecofan
For optimum performance, placement on the stove's surface is critical to allow cooler air to be drawn over the cooling fins. Place the Ecofan at the back corner of the stove as shown on the diagram. Should the gap between the Ecofan and the back wall be less than 150mm (6") then move the Ecofan forward along the side of your stove and turn it in slightly. This should ensure the fan can draw the necessary cool air from the rear/side of the stove. The Ecofan should not be used directly in front of the stove pipe or at the front of the stove as this will lead to reduced performance.
Why Buy a Genuine Caframo Ecofan from us:
- The Caframo Ecofan is a heat-powered fan designed to circulate the warm air created by a wood or speciality stove. Improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption.
- Costs nothing to run… Using the heat from the stove, the Ecofan is the most economical way to effectively circulate warm air. No cables, plugs or batteries are required.
- Test results using AMCA testing standards prove that most air flow claims made by other stove top fan manufacturers are much lower than publicised, some by as much as 45%.
- Ecofans last longer because they are made in Canada, utilise a superior design that operates more efficiently and effectively than 4 or 5 blade models and, is the only fan with a user serviceable replacement motor.
- More Ecofans have been sold than all other stove top fans combined. Caframo invented the fan and have two decades of experience perfecting it. This means low failures and high customer satisfaction.
- Sold with 2 year warranty.
- The only fully CE compliant stove fans on the market…. None of the Chinese copy stove fans meet this approval despite what is printed on the boxes or their importers claims.
Genuine Caframo 810 UltrAir Ecofan
- Moves up to 125 CFM (cubic feet of air per minute). Even at only 100°C this Ecofan will still move a very useful 50 CFM.
- Provides a fuel saving of up to 14%... only genuine Ecofans have been independently tested to prove this.
- Feel the heat 31% faster with the 810 UltrAir Ecofan (compared to using your stove with no stove fan).
- Operating temperature 100-345°C.
Which Caframo Ecofan should you choose?
The 812 AirMax Ecofan is the superior choice for anyone with a wood burning stove, providing the highest air flow and starting to work at the lowest temperature. Still providing excellent results but with slightly less air movement and a higher starting operating temperature is the 810 UltrAir. Both the 812 and 810 offer 2-year warranties.
The 800 Original Ecofan is a good basic wood stove fan, it operates at a lower level of air movement and comes with a 1-year warranty.
Warranties & Refurbishments
Warranties - Ecofans 810 Ultrair/812 Airmax/806 BelAir are warranted to be free from any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, the Ecofan 800 is for a period of 1 year.
Should an Ecofan become defective or fail to operate under normal conditions within this 2 year period, you must in the first instance email firstname.lastname@example.org advising which model you have; the serial number of your unit (found on the underside of the top casting); when and from where you purchased the item and details of the fault you are experiencing.
If subsequently instructed to return the item then this should be sent, with a copy of the warranty notification email and a copy of the original invoice or cash register slip, to the UK Ecofan distributor Calfire Spareline Ltd at the following address:
Calfire Spareline Ltd
Please note that you must email email@example.com before returning any Ecofan to them.
If a fault is discovered with your Ecofan we will reimburse you for the carriage paid to return to Calfire up to a value of £5.
Refurbishments - Should the unit fail after the warranty period a full refurbishment service is available. Send your fan to the UK distributors Calfire at the following address:
Calfire Spareline Ltd
Once received Calfire will produce a refurbishment report and quotation and forward this to you by email or post. If you are happy with the quotation you will be asked to provide your payment details and your Ecofan will then be refurbished. The fan will be tested prior to being returned.
Occasionally units that have been subjected to extreme heat will be beyond repair.
Should you decide not to proceed with the repair, or the fan is beyond repair, a small postage charge will be requested to pay for the fans return or the fan will be disposed of.
Refurbished units are covered for a full 1 year from the date you receive them back.
The refurbished unit warranty conditions are the same as for new units.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£110.00 (inc VAT) £91.67 (ex VAT)
£60.00 (inc VAT) £50.00 (ex VAT)
£140.00 (inc VAT) £116.67 (ex VAT)
£19.96 (inc VAT) £16.63 (ex VAT)