Toilet Rolls from 100% Recycled Paper
Recycled Toilet Paper - Who Gives A Crap Toilet Paper
We have started stocking toilet paper. Yes, you read that correctly. Toilet paper from "Who Gives a Crap" that is great for your bum and great for the world. We have been amazed that toilet paper is still, largely made with freshly-cut trees. We're cutting down tree's, wiping our bottoms and flushing it down the toilet, consuming loads of energy and water in the process. Worst still supermarkets are then packaging it all up in plastic wrapping! We have been amazed, quite literally with the Who Gives a Crap toilet paper because the quality is outstanding (3-ply) and you get 400 sheets per roll (Great value for money!).
GOOD FOR PEOPLE
- 40% of the world's population doesn't have access to a toilet, with the help from donations from Who Gives a Crap they are changing that.
- Product is only made from recycled books, office paper and natural fibers
- Made without any dyes, inks, scents or bleaching agents
- comes in a handy box of 48 rolls - Really handy for house-shares
- Makes an excellent gift
- The nature of this product creates a perfect alternative to make-up removers as it is gentle on skin yet tough enough to remove makeup
- Great prop for the long drop
- Chemical free for when your having a wee
GOOD FOR THE EARTH
- Tree-Free is the way to be
- Using only 100% Recycled paper fibers, bamboo or sugarcane in products
- Saving on carbon emissions, water and trees by using recycled materials
- Who Gives a Crap donates 50% of the profits to help build toilets and improve sanitation in the developing world
- You can recycle the wrapping paper as gift wrap!