ETI 7250 Moisture Meter - Best Wood Moisture Tester
The 7250 is a compact, general purpose moisture meter designed specifically for measuring the moisture content of construction materials such as wood, plaster, and concrete. The moisture meter has a 20-LED bar graph within the keypad which displays current moisture levels; green for 'OK', amber for 'WARNING' or red for 'DAMP'. The digital meter has five selectable scales of measurement to give accurate indications for different materials.
- W1 - Wood 1 - 6.0 to 40.0 %
- W2 - Wood 2 - 8.0 to 40.0 %
- P1 – Plaster - 0.1 to 15.0 %
- C1 – Concrete - 0.5 to 12.0 %
- Lin - Linear or Reference - 0 to 1000
The 7250 moisture meter is protected by a robust ABS case and is powered by three AAA batteries giving a minimum battery life of 350 hours. To maximise the battery life, the instrument will power off automatically after ten minutes. However, this feature can be disabled by the user, if required.
Each 7250 meter incorporates two Ø1.2 x 7 mm pointed, replaceable pins and is supplied in a zip wallet complete with 50 spare pins.
- easy-to-read, digital display with 20-LED bar graph
- specifically designed for the building professionals
- 5 scales - concrete, plaster, two timber + reference
- includes pack of 50 spare pins
- 2 year guarantee
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£19.96 (inc VAT) £16.63 (ex VAT)
£110.00 (inc VAT) £91.67 (ex VAT)
£24.00 (inc VAT) £20.00 (ex VAT)
£140.00 (inc VAT) £116.67 (ex VAT)