Graphenstone - Filler Primer
Hairline Crack Filler and Wall Surface Regulator (Indoor and Outdoors)
This crack filling paint from Graphenstone is suitable for internal walls and external masonry. It is ideal for surfaces with irregular textures, surface fissures (up to 1 mm) and / or peeling areas. This filler primer also helps regulate the absorption of the substrate so the finishing coat is more uniform in appearance - perfect for areas where more than one surface material is visible.
Its formulation is breathable, prevents condensation and does not crack. It is a mineral primer with graphene technology for paint which makes it highly flexible.
Suitable for all types of common construction surfaces including mortar, brick, concrete, previously painted surfaces.
- Regulates the substrates absorption and texture
- Helps to save material and labour (less finishing coats required).
- Excellent hiding power and adherence
- Contains high quality lime and graphene fibres
- Anti-mould effect
- Naturally insect repellent
- Very Low VOC, < 1 g/l
- Very Breathable, SD value: < 0.14 m
- Tough and long lasting
- Formaldehyde free
- Cradle to Cradle Certified GOLD
- GreenRate Certified Level A
Drying time: Quick drying 4-6 hours before applying top coat(s).
Approx coverage: 5-7m2 per Litre
Mineral substrates must be at least 28 days old before application. Substrates must also be resistant to high alkalinity. If in doubt apply to a test area first.
In the case of rain (for exterior applications) let the substrate dry for at least 24 hours before applying the primer and protect the treated surface from rain until the application of the finishing coat.
Do not apply to surfaces in constant contact with water.
Other documentation and certification:
(All PDFs open in a new tab).
- REACTION AGAINST FIRE - A1 (Report No: 18.203 under Regulation (EU) No. 305/2011 for Fire classification)
- Cradle to Cradle GOLD Paints & Fillers - Certificate
- Cradle to Cradle Health GOLD - Certificate
- Global Green Tag LEVEL A - Certificate
- GreenTag Health PLATINUM - Certificate
- Sensitive Choice Approved - Certificate
- Sustainable Building Certification (VERDE, LEED v4, LEED 2009, BREEAM) - Certificate
- Environmental Product Declaration - verified and registered document that communicates transparent and comparable information about the life-cycle environmental impact of products. The International EPD® System is a global programme for environmental declarations based on ISO 14025 and EN 15804.
Rollers, brushes and spray guns should be cleaned with warm water after use.
Packaging and Waste Management
Graphenstone Filler pots are made of polypropylene (PP) - number 5 in the recycling triangle code - and are therefore 100% recyclable. The plastic polypropylene pots that Graphenstone use are made of 80% recycled content.
Please recycle or reuse empty pots according to your local waste and recycling scheme. If you have left over paint please consider these ideas for using up or donating left-over paint. Please dispose of left over paint responsibly (paint should never be put down the drain).
Complete the look
Once primed with Graphenstone Filler, walls can be finished with top coat of;
- EcoSphere - Indoor paint made with lime and graphene. Also has an anti-mould and anti-bacteria effect improving air quality.
- BioSphere - Outdoor paint made with lime and graphene. Also has an anti-mould and anti-bacteria effect improving air quality.
- GCS Interior - Indoor paint made with lime, silicate and graphene.
- GCS Exterior - Outdoor paint made with lime, silicate and graphene.
- GrafClean - Indoor and outdoor paint suitable for areas that require constant cleaning (more like an acrylic paint).
Filler application for walls
- Ensure the substrate is dry, clean and sound.
- If the substrate has algae, mould or fungi (or other impurities) clean thoroughly with an appropriate product.
- Sand previously painted surfaces lightly to create a "key".
- Dilute with water (10-15% by weight).
- Mix well but avoid excessive shaking to minimise bubbles.
- Apply 1 coat evenly.
- Do not go back over drying areas.
You may also need Brushes or Rollers, Masking Tape and Paint Trays - see our Painting Accessories page.
Customers also viewed
£19.16 (inc VAT) £15.97 (ex VAT)
£20.23 (inc VAT) £16.86 (ex VAT)
£35.00 (inc VAT) £29.17 (ex VAT)
£21.00 (inc VAT) £17.50 (ex VAT)