Treatex - Colour Tones Ultra
Treatex Wood Colour Tones Ultra - Interior Wood Wax Oil Colour Tones
Treatex colour Tones are an ideal way of bringing colour to your home without hiding the beauty of the wood.
Treatex Colour Tones can be used to protect and enhance the appearance of all types of wood surfaces including floors, stairs, doors, furniture and worktops.
- Manufactured on a base of natural. sustainable, raw materials including: linseed oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax and candeilila wax. Read more on the ingredients on our blog.
- Low odour
- No sanding needed between coats
- Water resistant
- Highly durable
- Slip resistance test BS 7976-2PTV certified. Suitable for domestic, commercial and wet areas.
- Complies with regulation DIN 68861-1B: Resistance to spills of water, wine, beer, coffee, tea, fizzy drinks etc.
- Safe for use on children’s toys: DIN EN 71-3
- Contains no biocides, preservatives or carcinogens
- 0.5L will cover approximately 10m² in one coat depending on the timber and method of application.
- 1L will cover approximately 20m² in one coat depending on the timber and method of application.
- 2.5L will cover approximately 50m² in one coat depending on the timber and method of application.
Drying time: maintaining warmth and ventilation will enable the surface to dry within 3-6 hours.
Suitable for: Internal use
Recommended timbers: Most species of timber
Applications: Floors, doors, stairs, worktops, skirting, furniture, table tops, wood turning, wood toys, instruments.
Preparation: Please ensure this product is applied to bare wood. Sand surface to be treated with 80-120 grit sandpaper, ensure that all surfaces are free of any dust, dirt and other contaminants.
Use a Brush or Roller to apply a thin coat of Colour Tone to the bare wood suface. Immediately remove any excess product with a lint free cloth. Allow to dry then finish with two coats of Treatex Hardwax Oil Ultra.
We highly recommend buying a sample pot and carrying out a test application, as the colour of the timber being treated will affect the Tones.
How to apply Treatex Colour Tones
A short video to show how easy it is to apply Treatex Colour Tones on an oak veneer door using a brush.
Safety Data Sheets
- Treatex Colour Tone - Antique Oak,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Chocolate,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Dark Oak,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Ebony,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Light Oak,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Mahogany,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Medium Oak,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Pebble Grey,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Slate,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Spruce,
- Treatex Colour Tone - Teak.
Please note, images are for guidance only. Different computer screens and printers can greatly influence the perceived colour.
Samples are available and we recommend testing before final application.
Customers also viewed
£35.00 (inc VAT) £29.17 (ex VAT)
£23.36 (inc VAT) £19.47 (ex VAT)
£28.36 (inc VAT) £23.63 (ex VAT)
£18.50 (inc VAT) £15.42 (ex VAT)