Potable (WRAS approved) Domed Water Tank Range
The WRAS approved Potable Domed Water Tanks are constructed from the highest grade mid density polyethylene granules using the latest in seamless, rotationally moulded technology which guarantees strength, impact resistance and durability. A truly professional water-tank, this above ground tank provides a cost effective drinking-water storage tank and is UV stabilised for years of use. Also comes with a child-proof lid.
Ideal solutions for post-treated storage of rainwater as well as other potable water storage.
Popular uses include:
- Bulk water storage
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Brewing and wine making sectors
- Temporary water supply for events and festivals
- Domestic water solutions
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
When storing rainwater in this tank we recommend connecting a good filter to your downpipe prior to the tank. The Filter Collector is a great options when connecting to roof areas less than 200m². It has everything you need for collecting water from your down-pipe, filtering out any debris before storing and overflowing the excess water back down the downpipe when your storage tank is full. For larger roof areas, please contact us to discuss optoins. If you want to use the rainwater for potable uses in your home, you will of course need to take further steps to fully treat the water before consuming it.
Free economy delivery to mainland UK.
Please Note: Unless agreed prior to delivery our standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank. Tanks are usually delivered on a large vehicle, please let us know about any access requirements.
- Capacity - 150 Litres to 720 Litres
- Dimensions (150L) - D: 60cm, H: 65cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (300L) - D: 60cm, H: 126cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (500L) - D: 70cm, H: 144cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (720L) - D: 70cm, H: 215cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Material - UV stabilised High-Grade Medium Density Polyethylene
- Connection Points - 1.5" outlet
- Recommended diverter for rainwater harvesting - Filter Collector (please contact us for other connection options).
Guides and ideas
A bit undecided about what options are available to you?