Potable (WRAS approved) Horizontal Water Tank Range
The WRAS approved Potable, Horizontal water tanks are designed for low-profile water storage and are intended for use throughout the agricultural, construction, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial and irrigation sectors. The tank is rotationally moulded as a one piece construction from UV stabilised medium density polyethylene (MDPE) with a ribbed design for added strength. A truly professional water-tank, this above ground tank provides a cost effective drinking-water storage tank and is UV stabilised for years of use. Also comes with a child-proof lid.
Ideal solutions for post-treated storage of rainwater as well as other potable water storage.
Popular uses include:
- Potable water storage
- Loft/header tanks
- Rainwater harvesting tanks
- Low profile tanks
- Sprayer tank
- Process water break tank
- Backwash tank
- Balance tank
- Effluent process tank
- Ph adjustment tank
When using for rainwater collection we recommend connecting the water-butt to your treatment system (eg UV lamp) via the Filter Collector. This filter is everything you need for collecting water from your down-pipe and will filter out any debris before transferring the water on. Please email us, at email@example.com, for connection options.
Free economy delivery to mainland UK.
Please Note: Unless agreed prior to delivery our standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank.
- Capacity - 500 Litres to 5000 Litres
- Dimensions (-500L) - H: 85cm, L: 130cm, W: 84cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (1000L) - H: 102cm, L: 142cm, W: 110cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (1500L) - H: 120cm, L: 188cm, W: 118cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (2000L) - H: 130cm, L: 196cm, W: 130cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (3000L) - H: 147cm, L: 224cm, W: 146cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (5000L) - H: 155cm, L: 304cm, W: 160cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Material - UV stabalised High-Grade Medium Density Polyethylene
- Connection Points - 1.5" outlet (2" outlet for 3000L and 5000L units)
Guides and ideas
A bit undecided about what options are available to you?