Potable (WRAS approved) Vertical Water Tank Range
The WRAS approved Vertical Water Tanks are constructed from the highest grade mid density polyethylene granules using the latest in seamless, rotationally moulded technology which guarantees strength, impact resistance and durability. A truly professional water-tank, this above ground tank provides a cost effective drinking-water storage tank and is UV stabilised for years of use. Also comes with a child-proof lid.
Ideal solutions for post-treated storage of rainwater as well as other potable water storage.
Popular uses include:
- Bulk water storage
- Back-up emergency drinking water supply
- Food industry
- Brewing and wine making sectors
- Temporary water supply for events and festivals
- Domestic water solutions
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is unavailable
When using for rainwater collection we recommend connecting the water-butt to your treatment system (eg UV lamp) via the Filter Collector. This filter is everything you need for collecting water from your down-pipe and will filter out any debris before transferring the water on. Please email us, at email@example.com, for connection options.
Free economy delivery to mainland UK.
Please Note: Unless agreed prior to delivery our standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank.
- Capacity - 1,250 Litres to 10,000 Litres
- Colour - Black
- Dimensions (1,250L) - D: 120cm, H: 120cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (2,000L) - D: 120cm, H: 190cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (2,500L) - D: 140cm, H: 180cm -- Lid: 46cm
- Dimensions (4,000L) - D: 190cm, H: 188cm -- Lid: 62cm
- Dimensions (6,000L) - D: 190cm, H: 250cm -- Lid: 62cm
- Dimensions (6,500L) - D: 260cm, H: 150cm -- Lid: 62cm
- Dimensions (7,000L) - D: 240cm, H: 182cm -- Lid: 62cm
- Dimensions (8,500L) - D: 260cm, H: 207cm -- Lid: 62cm
- Dimensions (10,000L) - D: 240cm, H: 250cm -- Lid: 62cm
- Material - UV stabilised High-Grade Medium Density Polyethylene
- Connection Point - 2" outlet (except 1.5" on 1,250L, 2,000L & 2,500L units)
Guides and ideas
A bit undecided about what options are available to you?