Rain Collector with Universal Link Kit
Rainwater Diverter Kit
The Rain Collector mounts directly to the down-pipe for highly efficient collection of rainwater, and is quick and easy to install. The Rain Collector fits all standard UK round down-pipe sizes 68mm to 100mm and 65mm square down-pipes. This is designed as a universal rainwater diverter, the installer will need to cut the top of the unit to suit the downpipe size - guidelines are etched into the top of the unit.
This economical rainwater diverter collects rainwater while filtering out leaves and large debris. The debris then continues on down the down-pipe, along with overflowing water when your water butt is full.
Outlet fits 32mm (1 1/4") pipes or hose AND comes complete with the Universal Link Kit to fit all water butts and thin-walled tanks up to 30cm from the downpipe. For longer lengths you will need to order the base Rain Collector and, where it is possible to install a back-nut, a Universal Long Link Kit or, in butts and tanks which are not accessible, a Push-fit Long Link Kit (or contact us for other hose sizes and custom connection lengths). If you need a finer filter with universal link kit then please choose the 3P Filter Collector with Universal Link Kit.
The Rain Collector is available with or without a tap. THE DEFAULT OPTION COMES WITH A TAP. IF THIS IS NOT REQUIRED PLEASE CHANGE OPTION ACCORDINGLY.
- Has inbuilt course filter and collects rainwater from the downpipe.
- Fits all UK round down-pipes from 68 to 100mm, and square 65mm.
- Durable high quality plastic body with coarse filter slats.
- Once the tank is full the filter acts as the tank overflow.
- Suitable for smaller roof areas only (up to 50m2).
- Can be turned to 'off' position to stop diverting water (on tap version only).
- Includes 30cm flexible hose, hosetail, backnut, rubber sealing washer and 32mm flatbit (for cutting hole in tank or water-butt, full pictorial instructions are included).