The Rain Collector mounts directly to the down-pipe for highly efficient collection of rainwater, and is quick and easy to install. The Rain Collector fits all standard UK round down-pipe sizes 68mm to 100mm and 65mm square down-pipes. This is designed as a universal rainwater diverter, the installer will need to cut the top of the unit to suit the downpipe size - guidelines are etched into the top of the unit.
This economical rainwater diverter, collects rainwater while filtering out leaves and large debris. The debris then continues on down the down-pipe, along with overflowing water when your water butt is full.
Outlet fits 32mm (1 1/4") pipes or hose. THIS UNIT COMES WITHOUT HOSE AND IS DESIGNED FOR CONNECTION TO YOUR OWN HOSE ASSEMBLY, OR DIRECTLY TO TANK WHERE AND WHEN POSSIBLE. For fitting to all water-butts and thin-walled tanks up to 30cm from the downpipe please choose the Rain Collector with Universal Link Kit instead, or contact us for hose sizes and other connection kit lengths. If you need a finer filter please choose either the 3P Filter Collector or the 3P Filter Collector with Universal Link Kit.
The Rain Collector is available with or without a tap. THE DEFAULT OPTION COMES WITH A TAP. IF THIS IS NOT REQUIRED PLEASE CHANGE OPTION ACCORDINGLY.
- Has inbuilt course filter and collects rainwater from the downpipe.
- Fits all UK round down-pipes from 68 to 100mm, and square 65mm.
- Durable high quality plastic body, with coarse filter slats.
- Once the tank is full the filter acts as the tank overflow.
- Suitable for smaller roof areas only (up to 50m2).
- Can be turned to 'off' position to stop diverting water (on tap version only).
Customers also viewed
£52.50 (inc VAT) £43.75 (ex VAT)
£22.50 (inc VAT) £18.75 (ex VAT)
£47.50 (inc VAT) £39.58 (ex VAT)
£95.40 (inc VAT) £79.50 (ex VAT)