Treatex - Hardwax Wood Oil Clear
The standard Treatex Hardwax oil has been discontinued and replaced with their ultra variant.
Treatex Hardwax Oil is a natural wood oil that is user friendly, quick drying, easy to maintain and importantly it has a hard wearing but attractive finish. This beautiful to use oil is the ideal solution for interior woodwork such as floors, doors, tables, worktops, furniture, etc.
Treatex products are manufactured on a base of sustainable raw materials including; linseed oil, sunflower oil, jojoba oil, beeswax, carnauba wax and candelilla wax.
- Coverage: approx. 20m² per litre per coat (2 coats required)
- Drying time: approx. 3-6 hours dependant on climatic conditions, drying times can be decreased by increasing temperature introducing air flow to the applied area.
Matt, Satin or Gloss.
Key Features of Treatex Hardwax Oil Clear for Wood
- Easy to apply & quick drying
- No sanding required between coats
- Very durable, hard wearing wood oil that's water resistant and withstands high temperatures.
- R10 Slip Resistance & slip resistant certified for commercial use according to DIN-51130, DIN-51131 & EN-13893
- Wood finishes resistant to spills of water, wine, beer, coffee, fizzy drinks, etc according to DIN 68861-1B
- Child Safe for use on children's toys (when dry according to DIN EN 71-3
Please ensure this product is applied to bare wood (or used as a top finishing coat with a compatible Treatex product such as the Colour Tones or Natural Finish)
Sand to between 80-120 grit sandpaper, ensure that all surfaces are free of any dust, dirt and free of other contaminants.
Ensure coats are applied thinly with a Natural Bristle brush, Floor Brush or Short Pile Roller. Ensure your finishing stroke goes with the grain. Any mistakes such as over application can be corrected up to 10-15 minutes after application. Please ensure first coat is fully dry before application of the second coat.
Safety Data Sheets
Please note, images are for guidance only. Different computer screens and printers can greatly influence the perceived colour.
Samples are available and we recommend testing before final application.
Happy customers that recently bought & used Treatex hardwax clear wood oil were looking for:
- Tough wood floor oil for my oak hall way.
- Low VOC emissions oil for wood furniture.
- Linseed oil wood finish.