Auro 321 White Natural Economic Emulsion
A natural emulsion for painting all interior walls. This virtually VOC free paint has a beautiful matt finish. Auro 321 is an organic vegan friendly paint made from natural oils and resins like orange oil, eucalyptus oil, linseed oil and others it has a pleasant fragrance while painting. One customer recalled that it was "like having an aromatherapy session" each time she walked down her newly painted hall!
Suitable for a wide range of internal surfaces including woodchip, mineral substrates, plaster, brickwork and concrete where they are clean, dry, stable and in good condition.
Unfortunately colours are no longer available in Auro 321. Please consider the Auro 555 Emulsion for colours.
- Virtually VOC free, VOC Level: < 1 g/l.
- Water based
- Wash resistant to DIN EN 53778
- Natural odour that disappears very quickly
- Natural, Organic & Non Toxic.
- Matt finish
- Abrasion Class 3 (wash resistant acc.To DIN EN53778)
- Vegan paint
- Cruelty Free paint
- Brush, Roller or Spray application
- Coverage of approximately 8-10m² per litre
Drying time: Quick drying 4-6 hours between coats, 48 hours to fully cured
Approx coverage: 2.5L = 22m², 5 Litre = 45m² 10 Litre = 90m² per coat
- Mineral fillers
- Titanium dioxide
- Potassium silicate
- Surfactants made of rapeseed and caster oil
*Replebin is an innovative, biogenic binder. It has been developed by Auro throughout a long term and complex research process. Replebin consists of plant alcohol esters with organic acides. This modern binder is legally protected and only available at Auro.
Natural products are neither odourless nor emission-free. The use of organic, natural and plant based ingredients means that allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are chemically sensitive are much more able to tolerate Auro products, however they may cause allergic reactions in some. If you wish to know about what raw ingredients Auro use in their products please visit our Auro Raw Materials Guide.
In some in German. All open in a new tab.
- No VOC Certification
- AgBB Certification (a German evaluation scheme for VOC emission from construction products)
- Suitable for Allergy Sufferers Certification
- Environmental Certificate South Korea
- Certificate for "Medically Recommended for Lodgings".
Complete the look
For Wood and Trim we recommend (within the Auro Range), Auro 935 Linseed Oil Based Gloss Paint (White).
How to prep walls for painting
See the 321 Technical Data Sheet for full details, however in brief:
For previously painted walls
- Remove flaking and unstable paint. Fill any cracks with Auro 329 Natural Wall Filler.
- Wash down and clean the wall with Auro 435 Natural Sugar Soap if necessary.
- For surfaces that paint doesn't stick to easily and in situations where stains are coming through the walls, you might want to consider a using a Stain Block - either Auro 505 Fine Stain Block or Auro 506 Textured Stain Block.
For newly plastered walls
You can prime walls with:
- a "Mist" coat of this paint (Auro 321 diluted with a maximum of 10% water), or
- on highly or irregularly absorptive substrates we recommend priming with AURO 301 Natural Plaster Primer.
Painting the walls
- Apply paint evenly with a brush roller or airless spray gun.
- Auro 321 can be thinned up to 10% max of water if required.
- 2-3 coats are generally required.
- Allow 4-6 hours between coats.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£35.50 (inc VAT) £29.58 (ex VAT)
£51.00 (inc VAT) £42.50 (ex VAT)
£34.00 (inc VAT) £28.33 (ex VAT)
£56.99 (inc VAT) £47.49 (ex VAT)