Auro Washable Emulsion 524
Prices include VAT
Auro 524 Washable Emulsion Paint - Auro Plantodecor
Currently only available in white.
Auro 524 is a washable emulsion paint with great covering power. Ideal for high traffic areas, kitchens and bathrooms, and commercial projects.
The Auro 524 replaces the Auro 324. The 524 is a superior product; it dries quicker, more durable and covers better. This Auro Plantodecor natural emulsion paint is a premium product and a big step up from the older standard eco emulsion Auro 321 and comes at a very small extra cost.
Contains extra natural oils, making this paint resistant to wet washing and scrubbing.
This brand new eco paint has had long technical development and testing and we are very happy to be one of the first Auro washable wall paint stockist.
This Professional Emulsion gives the highest white opacity in the Auro range, you will not be disappointed with the finish. This paint is for interior use only and should be applied using a roller or a brush. The Auro Washable Emulsion paint is the best washable wall paint available, it is also natural, breathable and provides excellent coverage.
Auro 524 is suited for all indoor surfaces, it adheres to old and new plaster including lime plaster, dry lining boards, previously painted surfaces even on latex (vinyl) paints and other "difficult“ substrates.
PLEASE NOTE: Colour swatches shown are for a guide only. Colours will vary between computer monitors. Printed swatches are available here.
- ZERO emissions and VOC free wall paint
- Very Breathable
- Great on lime
- Covers ALL the usual surfaces that just about ANY ordinary emulsion goes over
- Suitable for covering old vinyl paints and new plaster
- Odourless (the tiny odour disappears as soon as it's painted)
- Vegan, Natural & Non Toxic
- Whiter than ever & Non Yellowing
- Matt finish, Washable & Flexible
- Excellent obliteration (one coat is usually sufficient)
- Brush, Roller or spray on
- Coverage approximately 9 sqm per litre
Drying time: Quick drying 4-6 hours between coats, 48 hours to fully cured
Approx coverage: 5 Litre = 45 sqm, 10 Litre = 90 sqm
If you order a tester pot of Auro 524, we will send you a tester of 524 in white to test consistancy and also a tester of Auro 321 in the colour you choose as we don't send coloured testers of 524. The colour is exaclty the same in Auro 321 as it is Auro 524.
- Mineral fillers
- Titanium dioxide
- Surfactants made of rapeseed
- Caster oil
- Ammonia thiazoles
Natural products are neither odourless nor emission-free. The use of natural and plant based ingredients means that allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are chemically sensitive are much more able to tolerate Auro products, however they may cause allergic reactions in some.
For more detailed information download the 524 Datasheet and 524 Safety Sheet.
* Replebin is an innovative, biogenic binder. It has been developed by Auro throughout a long term and complex research process. Replebin consists of plant alcohol esters with organic acides. This modern binder is legally protected and only available at Auro.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£49.00 (inc VAT) £40.83 (ex VAT)
£32.00 (inc VAT) £26.67 (ex VAT)
£21.00 (inc VAT) £17.50 (ex VAT)
£17.50 (inc VAT) £14.58 (ex VAT)