Auro 524 White Premium Washable Emulsion
Auro 524 Plantodecor is a natural and non toxic washable emulsion paint with great covering power. Ideal for high traffic areas, kitchens and bathrooms, and commercial projects.
The Auro 524 replaces the Auro 324. The 524 is a superior product; it dries quicker, more durable and covers better. This Auro Plantodecor natural emulsion paint is a premium product and a big step up from the older standard eco emulsion Auro 321 and comes at a very small extra cost.
Auro 524 is a vegan paint that is natural and completely cruelty free. It contains extra natural oils, making this paint resistant to wet washing and scrubbing.
This brand new eco paint has had long technical development and testing and we are very happy to be one of the first Auro washable wall paint stockist.
This Professional Emulsion gives the highest white opacity in the Auro range, you will not be disappointed with the finish. This paint is for interior use only and should be applied using a roller or a brush. The Auro Washable Emulsion paint is the best washable wall paint available, it is also natural, breathable and provides excellent coverage.
Auro 524 is suited for all indoor surfaces, it adheres to old and new plaster including lime plaster, dry lining boards, previously painted surfaces even on latex (vinyl) paints and other "difficult“ substrates.
Unfortunately colours are no longer available in Auro 524. Please consider the Auro 555 Emulsion for colours.
- Virtually VOC free paint
- Very Breathable
- Great on lime
- Covers ALL the usual surfaces that just about ANY ordinary emulsion goes over
- Suitable for covering old vinyl paints and new plaster
- Odourless (the tiny odour disappears as soon as it's painted)
- Vegan paint
- Natural & Non Toxic paint
- Cruelty Free paint
- Whiter than ever & Non Yellowing
- Matt finish, Washable & Flexible
- Excellent obliteration (one coat is usually sufficient)
- Brush, Roller or spray on
- Coverage approximately 8-10m² per litre
Drying time: Quick drying 4-6 hours between coats, 48 hours to fully cured
Approx coverage: 2.5 Litre = 22.5m², 5 Litre = 45m², 10 Litre = 90m²
- Mineral fillers
- Titanium dioxide
- Surfactants made of rapeseed
- Caster oil
- Ammonia thiazoles
Natural products are neither odourless nor emission-free. The use of natural and plant based ingredients means that allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are chemically sensitive are much more able to tolerate Auro products, however they may cause allergic reactions in some. If you wish to know about what raw ingredients Auro use in their products please visit our Auro Raw Materials Guide.
For more detailed information download the 524 Datasheet and 524 Safety Sheet.
* Replebin is an innovative, biogenic binder. It has been developed by Auro throughout a long term and complex research process. Replebin consists of plant alcohol esters with organic acides. This modern binder is legally protected and only available at Auro.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£51.00 (inc VAT) £42.50 (ex VAT)
£25.99 (inc VAT) £21.66 (ex VAT)
£34.00 (inc VAT) £28.33 (ex VAT)
£17.50 (inc VAT) £14.58 (ex VAT)