Auro 326 Natural Chalk Paint
Traditional interior wall paint based on aged slake lime: wipe resistant, breathable, odour absorbing and solvent-free.
Specially designed for rooms with large moisture and temperature fluctuations such as kitchens, basements, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
Suitable for coatings on surfaces containing lime and cement, loam rendering, woodchip wallpaper or old chalk silicate paints. Also suitable on mineral substrates like plastering, concrete and lime-sand bricks, clay, gypsum cardboard and mineral paints.
Substrates like lime-sand bricks, gypsum cardboards, surfaces pre-treated with Auro 329 Natural Wall Filler and high-contrast substrates prime with Auro Natural Chalk paint thinned up to 20% with water or prime with Auro 301 Natural Plaster primer.
Transparent during application but white when dry. If you would like to add some colour, tint with Auro 350 Tinting Base.
- Low-odour product
- Solvent free
- Low VOC, 0 g/l
- Interior use
- Breathable, SD value < 0,05 m
- Anti-mould paint
- Easy to use
- Resistant to wiping
- Dries white and can be tinted
- Matt finish
- Free of titanium dioxide
- Can be thinned with water (up to 20%)
- Can be applied with a brush or roller
- Coverage of approximately 9 sqm per litre
- Calcium hydroxide
- Mineral fillers
Drying time: Overcoatable after approximately 24 hours. Final effect will be achieved no sooner than after several weeks.
Approx coverage: 9m2 per litre, 10 Litre = 90m2
Note: This product is not suitable for application on wood, lacquers or plastics. To "shabby chic" a piece of furniture see our range of beautiful claypaints.
Natural products are neither odourless nor emission-free. The use of organic, natural and plant based ingredients means that allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are chemically sensitive are much more able to tolerate Auro products, however they may cause allergic reactions in some. If you wish to know about what raw ingredients Auro use in their products please visit our Auro Raw Materials Guide.
See the 326 Technical Data Sheet for full details, however in brief:
- Remove flaking and unstable subrates.
- Fill any cracks with Auro 329 Natural Wall Filler.
- Wash down and clean the wall with Auro 435 Natural Sugar Soap.
- Prime wall, if necessary, with a "mist" coat of Auro 326 Natural Chalk Paint thinned with up to 20% wate or use AURO 301 Natural Plaster Primer
- Apply 1 to 3 coats of Auro 326 Natural Chalk Paint thinned with up to 10% water max
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£51.00 (inc VAT) £42.50 (ex VAT)
£25.99 (inc VAT) £21.66 (ex VAT)
£34.00 (inc VAT) £28.33 (ex VAT)
£35.50 (inc VAT) £29.58 (ex VAT)