Auro 123 Natural Wood Oil
Transparent, solvent-free oil for interior wood and cork surfaces.
Suitable for floors and other surfaces exposed to heavy wear. This natural and low-Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) product contains no toxic ingredients such as biocides or lead driers. It's completely safe for everyone and, once cured, has virtually no odour. It has been tested according to DIN EN 71, part3, "Safe for toys".
Combining outstanding performance with environmental sustainability and very low emissions, this is the perfect product for environmentally conscious homes.
One coat provides a hard-wearing, honey coloured finish. In areas of high traffic, we recommend applying two coats of Auro 123 Natural Wood Oil, or one base coat of Auro 123 and finish with the Auro 171 Natural Floor Wax. Or in light traffic areas such as bedrooms then you can usually get away with just a single coat, but we'd always recommend two coats for durability.
The surfaces are easy to care for; simply clean with Auro 427 Wood Floor Renovator and maintain with Auro 431 Natural Beeswax Wood Floor Cleaner.
- Manufactured from natural minerals and materials. Auro Raw Material Guide (opens in new tab)
- Suitable for application on most interior wood and wood based materials (except MDF)
- Very low VOC content, < 1g/Litre
- Tested according to DIN EN 71, part3, "Safe for toys"
- Improves the abrasion resistance of the substrate
- Reduces the vulnerability to dirt
- Very high long-term durability
- Can be diluted with Auro 191 Natural Thinner for low absorbency woods
- Dust dry after 10 hours
- Tung oil
- Linseed oil
- Sunflower oil
- Castor oil
- Drying agents (cobalt-free)
- Fatty acids
Drying time: Dust dry after 10 hours. Recoatable after 24 hours. Accessible for light usage/walking after approx 24 hours. Full hardness after approx 2-4 weeks.
Approx coverage: 0.375 Litre = 9m², 0.75 Litre = 19m², 2.5 Litre = 63m²,
Natural products are neither odourless nor emission-free. The use of organic, natural and plant based ingredients means that allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are chemically sensitive are much more able to tolerate Auro products, however they may cause allergic reactions in some. If you wish to know about what raw ingredients Auro use in their products please visit our Auro Raw Materials Guide.
- Immediately after use clean brushes, rollers etc with Auro 191 Natural Thinner
- Wash out with Auro 411 Natural Brush Cleaner.
You may also need Brushes or Rollers, Masking Tape and Paint Trays - see our Painting Accessories page.
Complete the look - a quick guide to Auro Interior Paints
- Auro 321 Natural Economic Emulsion White is standard interior emulsion which is suitable for most areas, including living rooms, bedrooms and hallways.
- Auro 524 Washable Natural White Emulsion (Replaced 324) is a matt finish natural paint, the best quality, best coverage, wipeable and splash proof.
- Auro 555 Washable Natural Coloured Emulsion, washable and great coveraage. Similar to Auro 524 and available in 80 colour shades.
- Auro 326 Natural Chalk Paint a traditional interior wall paint based on aged slake lime: wipe resistant, breathable, odour absorbing and solvent-free. Specially designed for rooms with large moisture and temperature fluctuations such as kitchens, basements, bathrooms and laundry rooms.
- Auro 328 Natural Airfresh Wall and Ceiling Paint uses light to naturally break down pollutants and odours Proven to improve indoor air quality by removing pollutants such as formaldehyde from older paints and existing surfaces.
- Auro 327 Natural Anti Mould Paint is a totally natural paint which is a proven preventative against mould growth. Perfect for bathrooms and areas prone to mold growth.
Customers also viewed
£61.99 (inc VAT) £51.66 (ex VAT)
£25.99 (inc VAT) £21.66 (ex VAT)
£28.99 (inc VAT) £24.16 (ex VAT)
£18.50 (inc VAT) £15.42 (ex VAT)