Loft Legs for Raised Loft Floor 175mm- Box of 12
Loft Legs or loft stilts are loft flooring legs that raise your loft floor boards allowing extra height for your insulation to sit underneath without compressing it. Loft legs therefore maximise your heat saving performance as compressing insulation greatly reduces how effective it is.
Loft legs are an innovative and safe solution to avoid insulation compression when using your loft as storage. Manufactured in the UK from recycled polypropylene.
Loft legs are also referred to as loft stilts, loft board legs, loft insulation legs and loft board stilts. These are all the same product, we are UK stockists and we can deliver next day.
Coverage rates outlined here are based on using 2400mm x 600mm chipboard and are for illustration purposes only, the maximum distance between 2 adjoining loftlegs should be no more than 600mm apart.
Joists spacing 400mm - Approx 6-8 loftlegs per m²
Joists spacing 600mm - Approx 4-6 loftlegs per m²
- Loft Legs are 175mm in height
- We recommend 4.0 x 30mm screws approximately 70-100 screws per box of loft legs will be required (4 per leg base plus 2-4 to secure board to the leg
- Pre-drilling holes is not required
- Chipboard can be directly applied to the top of the leg
- Though loft legs can support high weights up to 500kg we would recommend no more than 50kg per m² due to load bearing characteristics of a loft.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£26.00 (inc VAT) £21.67 (ex VAT)
£16.00 (inc VAT) £13.33 (ex VAT)
£48.00 (inc VAT) £40.00 (ex VAT)
£150.00 (inc VAT) £125.00 (ex VAT)