Evergreen Water Butt - 475 Litres
Large Capacity Water Butt - 475 litre water butt - Oak tree trunk
The "Evergreen" Water Butt is designed from the moulding of an actual oak tree trunk giving it a deeply detailed and highly realistic finish. This large capacity 475 litre water butt will meet the needs of most gardens and greenhouses.
The lid of this oak tree truck effect water barrel shows the rings of the trees. The lid is child-proof (secured by supplied security screw) allowing the dunking of watering cans directly into the water butt.
For this water butt, we recommend the Filter Collector Universal to connect the water butt to your downpipe.
A fun and functional addition to any nature loving garden.
Free economy delivery to mainland UK.
- Capacity - 475 Litre water butt
- Style - Oak tree trunk
- Dimensions - Height: 120cm, Maximum Diameter: 78cm
- Material - High-Grade Polyethylene
- Connection Points - 2 x ¾" BSP brass threaded ports as; 1 x tap point for watering can & 1 x interconnection or drain down point at base
- Recommended Diverter - Filter Collector Universal
- Brass ¾" Tap,
- Wall Fixing Bracket & Screws
A space-saving version of this water butt is the Evergreen Lite which has a flattened side so that it can be positioned close to a wall or fence.
Guides and ideas
A bit undecided about what options are available to you?
Customers also viewed
£196.60 (inc VAT) £163.83 (ex VAT)
£255.00 (inc VAT) £212.50 (ex VAT)
£52.50 (inc VAT) £43.75 (ex VAT)
£235.00 (inc VAT) £195.83 (ex VAT)