Non Toxic Wallpaper Paste
This non-toxic Wallpaper adhesive from Auro is suitable for gluing lightweight, medium weight and heavy paper-backed wallpaper.
Auro Auro Wallpaper paste is great for DIY users and trade contractors alike, just mix the powder made of pure (beech) cellulose with cold water and leave to stand for an hour before use.
Auro 389 wallpaper paste is also suitable for papier mache and other handycrafts. Any leftover paste can be composted.
- Biocide & chemical free - ideal for paper mache
- Natural cellulose - ideal for better quality wallpaper
- Supplied in powder form - mix what you need
- Dried paste can be composted
- Suitable for lining/light-weight/medium-weight & heavy-weight papers
- Solvent free (MI free)
- Low odour
- VOC Level: < 1 g/l.
Note: Auro 389 Wallpaper paste is not suitable for Vinyls and foam backed papers..
Natural products are neither odourless nor emission-free. The use of organic, natural and plant based ingredients means that allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are chemically sensitive are much more able to tolerate Auro products, however they may cause allergic reactions in some. If you wish to know about what raw ingredients Auro use in their products please visit our Auro Raw Materials Guide.
You may also need Brushes or Rollers, Masking Tape and Paint Trays - see our Painting Accessories page.
See the 389 Technical Data Sheet for full details, however in brief:
- Add powder to cold water evenly and stir until lump-free.
- Allow to swell for 1 hour and stir well again.
- Use up prepared glue within 3 days.
- Surfaces can be overcoated after 24 hours.
The wall paperp adhesive is suited for lightweight to heavy paper-backed wallpapers. The mixing ratio varies, from 1:50 to 1:80, depending on the type of wallpaper to be glued. For details, please see the product label.