Auro 380 Natural Floor and Tile Adhesive
Non Toxic Carpet Glue and Adhesive for Cork Tiles, Ceramic and Stone Tiles
Auro 380 is a solvent free, very low VOC natural glue made from natural resins and natural latex milk (rubber).
This non toxic adhesive is suitable for internal use for bonding natural flooring, floor and wall tiles such as cork tiles, natural carpets (jute, seagrass, coir, sisal) with jute and natural latex backing to concrete, cement, fibre boards and wood based materials. Also ideal for ceramic tiles, natural stone tiles either on walls or floors and above underfloor heating. It should not be used in directly wet areas for example in showers.
Auro 380 Natural Resin Univeral Adhesive is a strong, durable and low VOC glue. It has been given the class of A+ of the French VOC regulations and complies with the emission standards for AgBB (German Committee for Health Evaluation of Construction Products).
It can also be diluted to act as a primer up to a max of 1:2 with water.
- Manufactured from natural minerals and materials. Auro Raw Material Guide (opens in new tab)
- Suitable for bonding of linoleum, cork, textile floor coverings, natural fibre carpets, ceramic tiles in dry areas and natural stone tiles
- Very low VOC content, < 1g/Litre
- Breathable, < 0.1m SD value
- Ready to use
- Easy to use
- Coverage 4m²/litre
- Mineral fillers
- Natural latex
- Colophony glycerol ester
- Linseed oil
- Milk casein
- Swelling clays
- Low level of synthetic preservatives (BIT & MIT)
Drying time: Laying time max 20 minutes. Load bearing after 48 hours. Final adhesive power after 72 hours
Approx coverage: 1 Litre = 4m², 5 Litre = 17m²
Natural products are neither odourless nor emission-free. The use of organic, natural and plant based ingredients means that allergy and asthma sufferers and people who are chemically sensitive are much more able to tolerate Auro products, however they may cause allergic reactions in some. If you wish to know about what raw ingredients Auro use in their products please visit our Auro Raw Materials Guide.
Low VOC Report (opens in new tab) from AgBB (German Committee for Health Evaluation of Construction Products).
DiBT Certification (opens in new tab) - national technical approval for the German market for Auro 380 as a construction product.
Gluing - General Application
See the 380 Technical Data Sheet for full details, however in brief:
- Make sure the substrate surface is level, clean and sound.
- Prime strongly or unevenly absorbing surfaces. (Auro 380 dilulted 1:2 with water) - leave for 24 hours.
- Apply glue with a toothed spatula or trowel (the glue dries in 20 minutes, so apply as you go rather than laying a whole floor/tiles at once).
- Embed material to be bonded.
- Press down the entire surface, smooth over, treat by roller.
- Press down and roll again after 20-30 minutes if needed.
For adhesive thicknesses and specifics for your flooring/tile materials please see read the 380 Technical Data Sheet.
Clean tools with Auro 411 Natural Brush Cleaner.
Storage of opened Glue Containers
After opening, clean the lid and the edge of container, cover with AURO 191 Natural Thinner before closing. Storage stability 12 months. Store in a cool, frost-free, dry, out of reach of children in original closed container.
Customers also viewed
£61.99 (inc VAT) £51.66 (ex VAT)
£19.00 (inc VAT) £15.83 (ex VAT)
£20.50 (inc VAT) £17.08 (ex VAT)
£34.00 (inc VAT) £28.33 (ex VAT)