Osmo - End Grain Sealing Wax
Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax protects the end grain from cracks during all elements of weathering. Minimises the water absorption, as well as the seasoning of the end grains. The surface is water and dirt resistant. Swelling and shrinking as well as 'bleeding' of the contents of the wood will be reduced. It is clear and is therefore universally applicable.
One 375ml tin covers approx 250 decking boards, covering both ends.
Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax is especially suitable for end grains of decking, cladding or roof soffits made of hard and softwood such as Bangkirai, Teak, Massaranduba, Garapa, Cumaru as well as Pine, Spruce, Douglas Fir, Larch, Cedar, Thermowood, etc.
- Protects edge grain of decking against cracks
- Prevents wood ingredients from bleeding
- High weather resistance
- Safe for human, animal and plant once dry
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Minimises wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- Suitable for interior and exterior use
- No. of coats: 2 cloth coats
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 12 hrs
- Apply to the raw end grain only.
- To achieve the best protection of strongly absorbing wood grain we recommend to apply 2 coats successively, wet on wet.
- Recommended application amount of 150ml/m² for first coat, and 50 ml/m² for the second coat.
- 375ml covers approx 250 decking boards, covering both ends.
- Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax Product Information Sheet,
- Osmo End Grain Sealing Wax Safety Data Sheet.
Customers also viewed
£269.00 (inc VAT) £224.17 (ex VAT)
£7.20 (inc VAT) £6.00 (ex VAT)
£24.00 (inc VAT) £20.00 (ex VAT)
£23.26 (inc VAT) £19.38 (ex VAT)