Lime Green Solo - Onecoat Lime Plaster
Lime Green Solo is a one coat lime plaster suitable for interior use on masonry and boards. Solo Onecoat plaster can be finished to a smooth finish, suitable for decoration.
- High quality finish
- Minimum waiting time
- High vapour permeability
- Labour and time saving
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates including plasterboard
- Suitable for finishing woodfibre insulation
- Easy to mix - just add water
One bag will cover approximately 5m² at 3mm thick or 1.3m² at 12mm thickness
- Insulation boards typically 8 to 12mm
- Plaster boards typically 3 to 5mm
- Masonry typically 10-12mm
- Ensure surfaces to be plastered are clean and free of dust and loose particles.
- Dampen porous backgrounds before application
- Do not prime walls with PVA
- In a large bucket mix the plaster with clean water for 3-5minutes. Mix by hand or with a paddle mixer. You will need 5-7 litres of water per 25kg bag of Solo Onecoat.
Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C.
On Masonry - Apply in one pass and level with a straight edge. After approx. 1.5 hours sponge float the surface to a light creamy texture. After a few more minutes it is possible to produce a smooth finish with a steel trowel. Be careful not to overwork the surface which can lead to fire cracking.
On boards and wood Fibre Insulation - Apply the limegreen Solo Onecoat plaster in 2 passes with no more than an hour in between. Apply a mesh into the first coat to protect against movement cracks. Finish as above.
Do not allow Lime green one coat plaster to dry quickly; dampen very dry and porous backgrounds and do not force dry.
Allow at least 2 weeks for the plaster to dry before finishing with a breathable paint.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed
£21.00 (inc VAT) £17.50 (ex VAT)
£14.50 (inc VAT) £12.08 (ex VAT)
£10.00 (inc VAT) £8.33 (ex VAT)
£24.00 (inc VAT) £20.00 (ex VAT)