Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner Concentrate
Organic Block Paving Cleaner, Path and Patio Cleaner Concentrate
Block paving cleaner can be used on brick, stone, concrete, decking, flags, tarmac, decking, block pavers, wood, rood tiles, fabric, awnings glass, plastic, garden furniture, paintwork, polycarbonate, artificial glass, all weather sports grounds and lots more! Safe for children, pets and wildlife.
1 x 2.5L Concentrate will clean approximately 60sqm when applied with a garden sprayer; there is no need to rinse off later. Simply apply and walk away. The surface will look cleaner without scrubbing or rinsing. It's non-toxic too, so it's safe for pets. Full instructions are on the bottle.
Results will start to show within a few days and will last approx 1 year.
Algon will start to clear the surface within a week or so and stay active cleaning progressively for months afterwards.
Dilute 1 part Algon to 3 parts water and apply preferably with a garden sprayer. Alternatively a soft broom or paint brush will do; wet the surface evenly spreading at approximately 5 to 6 square metres per litre as suggested. Apply with either a garden sprayer on droplet setting, soft broom or paintbrush, wetting the surface evenly. A watering can may be used but can be wasteful. No need to rinse off.
- Easy to apply, either with a garden sprayer 1 part Algon path cleaner to 3 parts water, or a soft broom or paint brush
- Can be used at any time of year
- It can be used on tar mac
- It clears black mould
- It can be used on slate patio
- Algon organic path cleaner is non toxic and safe for pets and wildlife
- Algon Organic Path and Patio Cleaner has a shelf life of many years
- Treatment can last up to a year depending location, absorbency, and weather conditions
- Algon will not affect any type of paint or stain
- Take care near fish ponds; a little overspray or run-off will not harm fish or pond life.
- NOT recommended for marble, unpainted steel, galvanised surfaces; may discolour led – always spot test on any material not listed.
- Excess puddling or wetting may result in patches of white residue forming; this is harmless and will weather away in time.
- Do not throw waste over plant life or grass
- Caution Algon will have a scorching effect on foliage - only where it makes contact. This will not harm the rest of the plant. Roots do not suffer from incidental run off during application.
- Can be used in water features, but care should be taken to keep run off to a minimum
2.5ltr Container – 60m2 approx
Algon Helps restore the natural colour of virtually any outdoor surface the organic way. No scrubbing or rinsing required. Simply apply and walk away.
• • • • • • •
Customers also viewed
£35.00 (inc VAT) £29.17 (ex VAT)
£14.99 (inc VAT) £12.49 (ex VAT)
£29.00 (inc VAT) £24.17 (ex VAT)
£21.00 (inc VAT) £17.50 (ex VAT)