Last updated 21/06/20 15:45 hours
Currently the majority of deliveries are being fulfilled within the normal economy level of service (3-4 working days), albeit in exceptional circumstances. However, as we are experiencing high demand we must advise that your delivery window could, at times, be up to 7 working days. We have taken steps to minimise risk associated Coronavirus (COVID19) to both our customers and our Team. As the situation and government advice evolves, we will update this page from time to time.
Our Team working times have changed protect the Team, and still ensure all orders are delivered. We have implemented a whole load of cool tech and well over half of us are now working from home, especially where staff are carers etc. There is only one Team member in the main Sales Office from 9 until 3pm.
As a result of the reduced number of Team Staff and shift pattern in the Cardigan factory there are Service Changes:
- Shop Service: Even though non-essential shops can open in Wales from the 22nd of June we have taken the decision to remain closed to shop customers. It's a difficult decision for us to make, however we cannot at this time risk one or our teams having to self-isolate because of illness or track and trace protocols. We hope you understand. While our shop is shut we are happy to give free delivery for paint and some other products to local addresses. Please order via this website. If your postcode and product combination is eligible you will be given the free delivery option on checkout.
- Pre-Paid Collections: Collections of goods that have been paid for in advance are now available. These collections times are arranged in advance to accommodate our reduced warehousing team. There are no same day collections at this time, so please order at least one day in advance. Collections are zero contact and no assistance will be offered to load items onto vehicles. To avoid confusion and to keep safe when you arrive at our busy yard, please read our Collections Procedure prior to arrival at your pre-arranged time/day. Your collection appointment must be confirmed with a member of our team prior to arrival.
- Telephone Service: With reduced staff availability we may be unable to answer all calls, please leave a voicemail and we shall call you back as soon as possible. Alternatively email us, use the Live Chat or use our Web Contact Form.
- Order Processing and Delivery Service: Orders for our lovely products are still being processed by the Team (wherever they are sitting) and then delivered to the whole of the UK as normal. At present there are no known delivery network issues. However as we are experiencing high demand we must ask and advise that your delivery window could at times be up to 7 working days. Our warehouse teams' working patterns have been substantially altered to minimise contact amongst one another. We are working in two teams in two shifts over a longer working day to make sure we stay safe and get the products to you in good time. Due to this we are no longer able to offer the express service on checkout.
- Stock Availability: We are working with suppliers to keep stocks at the right level and we have already increased some stock levels that we felt appropriate. A small number of items may be unavailable or have longer lead times than otherwise stated, we apologies for any inconvenience caused. Some water butts are out of stock until Mid July or September, please see individual listings for details.
We apologise if our new Team working patterns cause any inconvenience to you or your order, and we thank you for your patience, support and custom during this unprecedented situation.
Stay safe and keep well,
The Celtic Sustainables Team