Last updated 03/06/21 11:00 hours
Currently the majority of deliveries are being fulfilled within the normal economy level of service (3-4 working days), albeit in exceptional circumstances. However, as we are experiencing high demand we must advise that your delivery window could, at times, be up to 7 working days. We have taken steps to minimise risk associated Coronavirus (COVID19) to both our customers and our Team. As the situation and government advice evolves, we will update this page from time to time.
Our Team working times have changed to protect the Team, and still ensure all orders are delivered. We have implemented a whole load of cool tech and well over half of us are now working from home, especially where staff are carers etc. There is only one Team member in the main Sales Office from 9 until 3pm.
As a result of the reduced number of Team Staff and shift pattern in the Cardigan factory there are Service Changes:
- Shop Service: We are currently closed to shop customers. It's a difficult decision for us to make, however we cannot at this time risk one or our teams having to self-isolate because of illness or track and trace protocols. We hope you understand. While our shop is shut we are happy to give free delivery for paint and some other products to local addresses. Please order via this website. If your postcode and product combination is eligible you will be given the free delivery option on checkout.
- Pre-Paid Collections: Pre-paid Click and Collection is now available again. Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient collection time. Collection appointments will be between 10am and 3pm, Tuesday to Friday and will take place in our open-air yard to the rear of the building. To avoid disappointment, please wait until your collection appointment has been confirmed with a member of the team before travelling. Collections are zero contact and no assistance will be offered to load items onto vehicles. To avoid confusion and to keep safe when you arrive at our busy yard, please read our Collections Procedure prior to arrival at your pre-arranged time/day.
- Telephone Service: With reduced staff availability we may be unable to answer all calls, please leave a voicemail and we shall call you back as soon as possible. Alternatively email us, use the Live Chat or use our Web Contact Form.
- Order Processing and Delivery Service: Orders for our lovely products are still being processed by the Team (wherever they are sitting) and then delivered to the whole of the UK as normal. At present there are no known delivery network issues. However as we are experiencing high demand we must ask and advise that your delivery window could at times be up to 7 working days. Our warehouse teams' working patterns have been substantially altered to minimise contact amongst one another. We are working in two teams in two shifts over a longer working day to make sure we stay safe and get the products to you in good time. Due to this we are no longer able to offer the express service on checkout.
- Stock Availability: We are working with suppliers to keep stocks at the right level and we have already increased some stock levels that we felt appropriate. A small number of items may be unavailable or have longer lead times than otherwise stated, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Where an item is out of stock we encourage you to pre-order to avoid disappointment.
We apologise if our new Team working patterns cause any inconvenience to you or your order, and we thank you for your patience, support and custom during this unprecedented situation.
Stay safe and keep well,
The Celtic Sustainables Team