Osmo - Wood Wax Finish, Intensive
Intensive colours allow the wood's natural grain and character to remain visible after the first coat, however these characteristics become hidden after the second coat.
For high tread surfaces such as flooring - only one coat is recommended, followed by a clear coat of Osmo Polyx-Oil. This is to ensure the colour is also protected from wear.
For furniture, joinery and children's toys - a second coat can be applied for an opaque colour tone, hiding the wood's character.
- Interior wood
- Children's toys
- Transparent or opaque finish
- Satin finish
- Easily cleaned
- Professional finish
How to use
- Apply 1 coat for a transparent finish, or 2 coats for an opaque finish
- Coverage 20 square metres per litre, per coat. Approximately 12 square metres per litre with 2 coats
- Coats: 1 coat for low colour intensity, 2 for a stronger colour
- For flooring, apply 1 coat followed by 1 coat of Osmo Polyx oil
Find out a little more about Osmo wood treatments by visiting our blog.