Column Water Butt - 300 Litres
300l Water Butt
Our 300L column water butt is crisp with sharp lines. The ultra-matt and highly detailed fluting makes the Roman Column water butt a truly distinctive and eye catching piece.
This tall water butt is available in three colours; Charcoal, Grey and Green. The circular column design means that it is a great space-saving water butt with very small base of just 55cm diameter.
It is the best quality column available on the market anywhere in Europe. The 300l column water butt has a central push-fit lid for access.
We recommend using the 3P Filter Collector Universal for connecting this water butt to your down-pipe.
Free economy delivery to mainland UK.
- Capacity of 300 litres. See also the the larger 500L Column.
- Height: 150cm, Diameter: 55cm.
- The water butt can be filled using a 3P Filter Collector Universal
- Front-facing brass threaded 3/4” BSP screw-in tap connection point
- Side (front) outlet for draining or connecting to another butt
- Child-safe lid
- Metal tap depending on the colour of the water-butt chosen (Chrome tap: Charcoal and Grey butts; Brass tap; Green butt).
- Wall fixing brackets and screw
How to link two column water butts together
It is possible to link two column water butts together. However there are some important things to consider.
There is only one bottom outlet on each Column Water butt. This outlet is below and to the left side of the tap (see images). To link two water butts together using these outlets you will need a connecting kit with a length of hose long enough to reach to and around the water butts. Waterbutt connecting kits are available with 25cm and 1m hose lengths - for longer lengths please contact us.
Guides and ideas
A bit undecided about what options are available to you?
Customers also viewed
£325.00 (inc VAT) £270.83 (ex VAT)
£235.00 (inc VAT) £195.83 (ex VAT)
£192.00 (inc VAT) £160.00 (ex VAT)
£52.50 (inc VAT) £43.75 (ex VAT)